[Pkg-samba-maint] Bug#935501: cifs-utils: accessing cifs mounted share in qbittorrent causes kehelper 100% cpu after 10-15 mins of use.
pbone1970 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 10:04:55 BST 2019
* What led up to the situation?
- cifs-utils: accessing cifs mounted share in qbittorrent causes kehelper 100%
cpu after 10-15 mins of use.
- watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#3 stuck for 23s! [cifsd:1280] reported in
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
n/a. requires hard power off to shutdown.
* What was the outcome of this action?
* What outcome did you expect instead?
This system was ugraded from Stretch release which was working fine with same
hardware and usage pattern.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 10.0
APT prefers stable-updates
APT policy: (500, 'stable-updates'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386
Kernel: Linux 4.19.0-5-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Kernel taint flags: TAINT_PROPRIETARY_MODULE, TAINT_OOT_MODULE, TAINT_UNSIGNED_MODULE
Locale: LANG=en_AU.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_AU.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE=en_AU:en (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled
Versions of packages cifs-utils depends on:
ii libc6 2.28-10
ii libcap-ng0 0.7.9-2
ii libkeyutils1 1.6-6
ii libkrb5-3 1.17-3
ii libpam0g 1.3.1-5
ii libtalloc2 2.1.14-2
ii libwbclient0 2:4.9.5+dfsg-5
cifs-utils recommends no packages.
Versions of packages cifs-utils suggests:
ii keyutils 1.6-6
pn smbclient <none>
pn winbind <none>
-- no debconf information
More information about the Pkg-samba-maint