xml-security-c_1.4.0-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon May 12 03:32:08 UTC 2008
(new) libxml-security-c14_1.4.0-1_i386.deb extra libs
C++ library for XML Digital Signatures (runtime)
XML-Security-C is a library for the XML Digital Security specification. It
provides processing and handling of XML Key Management Specifications (XKMS)
This package contains the files necessary for running applications that
use the XML-Security-C library.
Changes: xml-security-c (1.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Drop the libxml-security-c-doc package. Upstream no longer includes
the API documentation in their source package and it's not useful
enough to generate ourselves at build time.
- Bump library SONAME.
* Maintainer is now the Debian Shib Team. Move myself to Uploaders.
* Build against libxerces-c2-dev. (Closes: #479195)
* Remove all modified files on debian/rules clean.
* Stop using quilt and instead apply the patches directly.
* Move Homepage to a regular control field.
* Add Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser control fields.
* Update standards version to 3.7.3 (no changes required).
Override entries for your package:
libxml-security-c-dev_1.4.0-1_i386.deb - extra libdevel
xml-security-c_1.4.0-1.dsc - source libs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 479195
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-shibboleth-devel