etienne.dysli-metref at switch.ch
Fri Oct 21 14:19:54 UTC 2016
I've backported shibboleth-sp2 2.6.0+dfsg1-3~bpo8+1 for jessie and
uploaded it at https://mentors.debian.net/package/shibboleth-sp2. Could
you please review it and upload it further?
The only commit that I haven't pushed to debian/jessie-backports yet is
the changelog update:
shibboleth-sp2 (2.6.0+dfsg1-3~bpo8+1) jessie-backports; urgency=medium
[ Ferenc Wágner ]
* [f226ae4] Fix typo in shibboleth-sp2-utils description
* [3d458a9] /lib/lsb/init-functions is in package lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
* [5cab41e] New patch
Increase the timeouts in the shibd service file (Closes: #840056)
[ Etienne Dysli Metref ]
* Rebuild for jessie-backports.
* [9c23ecb] Add myself to uploaders
* [5b3a209] Update dependencies to OpenSAML 2.6 and XMLTooling 1.6.
These versions are listed in the RPM spec file as dependencies.
Also bumped required versions of shibboleth-sp2-utils and
shibboleth-sp2-common to 2.6 to be in sync with the source package.
* [1d0db86] Force usage of backported dependencies
- log4shib (1.0.9-3)
- opensaml2 (2.6.0-4)
- xml-security-c (1.7.3-3)
- xmltooling (1.6.0-3)
-- Etienne Dysli Metref <etienne.dysli-metref at switch.ch> Fri, 21 Oct
2016 15:02:53 +0200
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pkg-shibboleth-devel