cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 7 14:44:11 GMT 2018
> > I haven't updated the advisory yet, I'm waiting on the SP release and
> > that's waiting on whether curl 7.62.0 is too buggy to use or not.
Also for clarity on the timeline, 7.62.0 has serious regressions but I would rather hold off for 7.62.1 than roll back, this is the first release that's known to support OpenSSL 1.1 and has TLS 1.3 support so I'd like to get it into the next Windows build if possible. But I probably can't wait until Thanksgiving, so I'm still monitoring.
More information about the Pkg-shibboleth-devel