[Pkg-swan-devel] Bug#848890: Bug#848890: polished remaining delta for re-review
christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Tue Dec 5 09:12:16 UTC 2017
> I'll come back with the revised version later today with all we
> discussed here so far.
To retain the old hashes used in the discussion before I pushed to a
new branch this time.
Branch: " debian-submission-nov2017-v2"
Get it from:
$ git clone -b debian-submission-nov2017-v2
Or via browser at 
- rewrote commit messages to match your needs for proper --oneline entries
- added Changelog changes as sibling commits to the changes instead of
a big final commit
- reordered with changes more likely to be taken first (less cherry-pick noise)
- added some more arguments of the discussion into the commit messages
- removed changes we identified that I will drop them in Ubuntu instead
- added breaks/replaces on the right Debian version for the two pkg
moves that are left
I can't bribe you to love the Debian new queue process, but for the
remaining cases (TNC* and libcharon-standard-plugins) I think at least
the reasons are clear now.
And for the "mass enablement" change, doesn't this come from the POV
as keeping the ha-plugin which needs a special kernel?
They are special plugins (mostly) added to the -extra plugins package
for just the same reason - usable without rebuild (we can move md4 to
extra as well if you want).
More information about the Pkg-swan-devel