Bug#822881: Systemd related services fail during early boot

Felipe Sateler fsateler at debian.org
Thu Apr 28 20:17:48 BST 2016


On 28 Apr 2016 15:09, "Guido G√ľnther" <agx at sigxcpu.org> wrote:
>
> Package: systemd
> Version: 229-4
> Severity: normal
>
> Hi,
> since updating to 229 a couple of weeks ago I'm seeing these during early boot:
>
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: systemd-hwdb-update.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to start Rebuild Hardware Database.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: systemd-fsck-root.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to start File System Check on Root Device.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: sys-fs-fuse-connections.mount: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to mount FUSE Control File System.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: sys-kernel-config.mount: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to mount Configuration File System.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: systemd-binfmt.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to start Set Up Additional Binary Formats.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: systemd-binfmt.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to start Set Up Additional Binary Formats.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: systemd-hwdb-update.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to start Rebuild Hardware Database.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: systemd-fsck-root.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to start File System Check on Root Device.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: sys-kernel-config.mount: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to mount Configuration File System.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: sys-fs-fuse-connections.mount: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to mount FUSE Control File System.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: var-lib-machines.mount: Start request repeated too quickly.
> Apr 28 19:48:21 bogon systemd[1]: Failed to mount Virtual Machine and Container Storage.
>
> which makes the boot look scary due to lots of failed units but the
> system boots ok otherwise

Could you please attach a full boot log, with debug output[1]? These
messages say they repeated too quickly, but ideally one would want to
know what is triggering them repeatedly.

[1] Adding systemd.log_level=debug to the kernel command line

-- 
Saludos




More information about the Pkg-systemd-maintainers mailing list