[Pkg-tigervnc-devel] ursegent plea

wiily mahama wiilymahama at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:07:52 BST 2026


  I am a staff of multivet Ghana LTD, Our CEO urgently requires ontrix oil
a dietary supplement sold in your country cheaper than what our CEO buys
from USA in your country country it's $2.600 per liter as against the
 $5.100 per liter our CEO is buying, so I want you to bridge the gap
between the vendor in your country and our CEO as a middleman to supply at
the cost of $4.700 and after we share the profit minimum requirements is
1.750 liters regularly, Delivered is fob, I will share the  vendor details
after you tell me what % of the profit you will give me as my commission
after the delivery if you accept my offer kindly send me your email address
for further information, Thanks and best regards,  wiily mahama
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-tigervnc-devel/attachments/20260928/4d1d55dc/attachment.htm>


More information about the Pkg-tigervnc-devel mailing list