[Pkg-utopia-maintainers] Bug#1147274: debian-security-support: flatpak should be backported to LTS or marked as unsupported in LTS
Santiago Ruano Rincón
santiagorr at riseup.net
Mon Sep 14 23:42:48 BST 2026
Hi,
El 10/09/26 a las 10:01, Holger Levsen escribió:
> hi Simon,
>
> thanks for this bug report, I guess, but I don't think it's appropriate
> to have it filed against debian-security-support. IMO it should rather
> be assigned to flatpack itself, or tracked within LTS (which uses their
> own tracker AFAIK).
Debian LTS doesn't have its own tracker, as in packages BTS. BTW, I
think it'd be great if the releases in LTS could continue using
bugs.d.o, but I am not aware of the (historical?) reasons for not doing
that. The LTS team does track some issues in salsa, under
https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/, e.g.
https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/lts-updates-tasks/-/work_items.
Just filed: https://salsa.debian.org/lts-team/lts-updates-tasks/-/work_items/436
for this.
Thanks a lot,
-- Santiago
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-utopia-maintainers/attachments/20260914/c3a6efed/attachment.sig>
More information about the Pkg-utopia-maintainers
mailing list