vaclav.ovsik at i.cz
Mon Jun 11 11:51:30 UTC 2007
thanks for Debian packages with vdr staff.
My VDR (osdteletext) was crashing on Czech teletext's, so I was
searching for fix and I found packaged sources of VDR at
http://her-ur.org/ with changes for Czech users. Attached is a patch,
that I derived from sources and rebuild with package
This patch already includes changes of 90_APIVERSION.dpatch and
91_osdteletext-1.5.0.dpatch so I disable these in 00list.
Now teletext works ok, seems to me. :-)
You can try crash/function on FTA channel e.g.:
I think, that this patch can be very useful for many others. It would be
fine to include this patch in package vdr-plugin-osdteletext. So, if
someone could be so kind to do it, many thanks to him.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14758 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-vdr-dvb-devel/attachments/20070611/93aaa9b4/attachment.obj
More information about the pkg-vdr-dvb-devel