Bug#435911: bug has reappeared in latest version
cas at taz.net.au
Tue Jan 1 09:20:09 UTC 2008
i'd prefer to leave this bug report open since:
1. the bug isn't fixed, it's just been passed upstream and the debian
BTS supports flagging a bug as 'forwarded upstream'.
2. it's more than just a 'cosmetic' bug, it's a fundamentally broken
3. the bug report is going to be archived in 1 day and effectively
vanish from the public record if it isn't re-opened.
4. other people may have the same problem, and unless it is fixed my
patch and/or perl script is the only way to get rid of the broken
5. someday, upstream may actually do something about it.
6. the upstream development mailing list and bug tracker are both
useless to me since i don't read, write, or speak german (i've forgotten
what little i learnt in high school over 25 years ago)....in fact, if
myth was as good as vdr i'd be tempted to switch to it just because of
the language barrier.
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>
More information about the pkg-vdr-dvb-devel