my zaptel and updates
Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:08:23 +0300
I'm working on refreshing my packages. They are, as usual, at
* zaphfc and qozap did nt build for me. I changed the bristuff patch a
bit to pass ZAPTELDIR through the environment.
* While I was at it, I have re-added the 'il' tonezone definitions.
* stripping the 2.6 kernel modules. This saves almost 1MB for each
* copyright statement for genzaptelconf
* sqlite support split to a separate package, mainly to avoid changing
the defaults if it is not installed.
I realize that adding yet another package to Debian now would be
difficult, but I'd appreciate if the asterisk package will provide
asterisk-sqlite as well if it were not split.
* zaptel-modules built for most Sarge kernels.
* source package asterisk-addons that build asterisk-mysql and
* destar looks more interesting. Almost installable.
And probably other things I forgot.
Tzafrir Cohen icq#16849755 +972-50-7952406