WebKit2GTK+ packages ready to be uploaded
berto at igalia.com
Mon Aug 25 11:35:55 UTC 2014
I think the new WebKitGTK+ packages are ready, I plan to upload them
to experimental today or tomorrow, but due to the importance of the
changes that I made you might want to take a look in order to suggest
I'm summarizing the main changes here:
- I rewrote the debian/rules script, it now uses the debhelper
sequencer and builds with cmake instead of autotools.
- The old WebKit1 packages don't exist anymore and the WebKit2
packages have been renamed using the new API version number
(4.0). I also removed all the -common packages since they no
longer make sense.
- I moved the documentation to an arch:all separate package.
- The upstream tarball came with a couple of non-free files. One of
them is a compressed (minified) version of jquery. I removed it
and shipped the original version instead. I do the minification at
- The other file is FontWithNoValidEncoding.fon, which is supposed
to be a font file in the form of a DOS executable. I decided to
remove it since we don't need it anyway.
I think that's all. The packages are lintian clean and seem to work
I'm attaching the contents of each one of them.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5624 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pkg-webkit-maintainers