[Pkg-xmpp-devel] jsjac_1.3-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Jul 3 03:17:02 UTC 2008
(new) jsjac_1.3-1.diff.gz optional web
(new) jsjac_1.3-1.dsc optional web
(new) jsjac_1.3.orig.tar.gz optional web
(new) libjs-jac_1.3-1_all.deb optional web
of web based jabber clients. For communication with a jabber server it needs
to support either HTTP Polling or HTTP Binding.
JSJaC has an object oriented design which should be quite easy to use.
Communication is done by using the XML HTTP Request object also refered
to as AJAX technology. Your browser must support this.
Changes: jsjac (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Marcelo Jorge Vieira (metal) ]
* Initial release (Closes: #458484)
[ Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo ]
* Updated copyright information.
* Added fields Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser, pointing to upstream VCS.
* Updated Standards-Version, no changes needed.
* Package name now is libjs-jac and includes only the packed version
of the source, including a symlink from its unpacked name
* Changed Maintainers to Debian XMPP team and Uploaders to me and
Marcelo Jorge Vieira
* Changed VCS information from upstream VCS to maintainers VCS.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 458484
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-xmpp-devel