[Pkg-xmpp-devel] Bug#724500: jwchat: patch for NMU version 1.0+dfsg-1.2
pere at hungry.com
Tue Sep 24 12:55:14 UTC 2013
I've just uploaded an NMU of jwchat 1.0+dfsg-1.2 to unstable. The
complete patch is attached. It is based on patches I found in BTS, and
updated with a few issues lintian reported.
This is the changelog:
jwchat (1.0+dfsg-1.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Rename /etc/apache4/sites-available/jwchat and
/etc/apache2/sites-available/jwchat.conf and add maintainer script
code to handle this rename during upgrades, to make jwchat
compatible with apache 2.4 (Closes: #710688). Based on patch from
Jean-Michel Vourgère with additions from Petter Reinholdtsen.
* Change file owner of files handled out via apache from nobody and
www-data to root, to ensure the apache server and processes
running as user nobody can't modify the files (Closes: #632631).
* Apply patch from Jean-Michel Vourgère to not leave any
files behind after purge, even if ucf isn't available during
purge (Closes: #656455).
* Add web page symlinks to allow DEBUG=true mode to work with the
jwchat web client (Closes: #644097). Patch from Jean-Michel
* Updated Standards-Version from 3.9.1 to 3.9.4 keeping lintian
happy. No changes needed.
* Removed article from short description, keeping lintian happy.
-- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at debian.org> Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:24:39 +0200
I had intended to send the NMU to the delayed queue, but goofed up when
calling dput, and hope I can be forgiven.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6103 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pkg-xmpp-devel