[Pkg-xmpp-devel] DebConf - talk scheduled: Debian & XMPP: packaging and infrastructure
W. Martin Borgert
debacle at debian.org
Thu Jul 19 14:09:47 BST 2018
we had an ad hoc BoF about XMPP at last years DebConf in Montréal.
IMHO, it was very interesting and helpful, but work does not stop.
We need to continue and are scheduled right before dinner, Monday,
Question to everybody, who likes to attend (on site or via IRC):
- what do you like to discuss?
- are you using or maintaining packages related to XMPP, we
should be aware of, either because they need help/updates, or
because they are so great?
Some things, I already have in mind:
- there is now a new team in Debian, the "Debian XMPP maintainers"
- and the team is on salsa.debian.org/xmpp-team
- a lot of XMPP related packages have been updated between Debian 9
and Debian 10, please help preparing an overview
- there are some new packages, too - again, please help with
creating a list
- the state of our own XMPP server is now better than last year,
mainly because of newer prosody/prosody-modules versions, but
there are still some things left to do
Thanks in advance for your help and comments!
See you in Hsinchu!
More information about the Pkg-xmpp-devel