[Pki-clean-room-devel] outreachy applicant

Elizabeth Ferdman gnudevliz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:54:41 UTC 2016

Hey Daniel,

My name is Liz and I'm interested in the "Clean Room for PGP and X.509
(PKI) Key Management" Debian Project. For the last few weeks I've been
applying to the Linux Kernel Outreachy Program so I've learned about
building the kernel, inline email communication style, using mutt,
more git commands and submitting good quality patches. I know python,
bash, and basic UI design-- I haven't ever made a text-based UI but I've
done front-end web development (you can see some of my
javascript projects here eferdman.github.io/projects). The python-newt
thing sounds fun and I like the idea of simplifying tasks on Debian.

I use Debian on my Thinkpad T400 and I've just created a live disc so I
will go try that out now. Is there a specific task I could do to apply
for this project?

Thanks,
Liz