[Pki-clean-room-devel] Applying for Outreachy

Pauline Pommeret chopopope at crans.org
Fri Oct 14 10:54:09 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Pauline Pommeret and I'm a 24 years old girl from France. I have
a masters degree in bioinformatics and I have programming experience in
Python, C, C++, Scala, Perl, R, Scilab and Java. I'm also very familiar with
the GNU/Linux command line, and actually gave introductory tutorials to
complete beginners on that subject several years in a row.

I'd like to apply for the Debian internship called "Clean Room for PGP and
X.509 (PKI) Key Management". I've been using Debian for 5 years now, and I
also have given tutorials on how to use GPG in my former school's
student-run ISP.

Could you be kind enough to walk me through the next steps of the
application and selection process? Do you have a list of small tasks I
should be looking at to get a feel for the project?

Regards,

--
Pauline Pommeret