[Pki-clean-room-devel] list devices script

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Fri Oct 14 12:06:29 UTC 2016

On 14/10/16 05:23, Elizabeth Ferdman wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
>
> Here's what I came up with today. I use the command line a lot but haven't
> written a lot of bash scripts. It's definitely something I want to get
> better at. I'd be happy to hear any feedback on this.

That is good, thanks for this contribution, this is more than enough for
you to go ahead and submit a full application for Outreachy

As you are in the bay area, is there any possibility you can meet up
with any other local Debian people to have your PGP key signed?

http://bad.debian.net/

You can subscribe to the local Debian mailing list here: