[Pki-clean-room-devel] Contributing docs and translation

Stephan Beck stebe at mailbox.org
Sat Oct 15 13:49:00 UTC 2016

Hi list members, hi Daniel,

I'm part of the gnupg and the Debian community, but, unfortunately, I am
not one of the mentors you asked for on the gnupg-user list, but rather
a sysadmin interested in privacy & cryptography & security issues (but
no programmer, and with fairly limited scripting skills), who had been
working as a professional translator, and holds a certificate in
Technical Documentation, being part of the Debian community since 2012.
I usually work with an OpenPGP smartcard (USB stick with integrated card
reader) and have gone through this very process of generating keys in a
clean room environment using a Live-CD (but it wasn't the Debian
Live-CD) and the FSFE's guidelines, and would enjoy contributing to the
documentation work (writing/translating strings and documents to be
supplied with the Clean Room DVD), as well as contributing in supplying
its German translation (or part of it if there are more people).

Please let me know if this kind of contribution fits into your project.

Kind regards

Stephan