[Pki-clean-room-devel] pgp clean room progress

Elizabeth Ferdman gnudevliz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:00:18 UTC 2017

Hello,

I posted my blog last night: https://eferdman.github.io.

Daniel's question about key lengths/algorithms, I did my best to adhere
to them. There is a page I made for some of the defaults here:
https://github.com/eferdman/gpg-helper-scripts/blob/master/gpg/defaults.sh
but actually some of them are hardcoded throughout-- that's something I
can fix. Should DSA-2 and ELG be allowed at least for a custom subkey or
disallowed completely?

As I wrote in the blog I made 4 options for key creation. You can go
through them by running ./init.sh which gives the main menu.
The gpg files won't run
because I commented them out.
https://github.com/eferdman/gpg-helper-scripts/blob/master/whiptail/whiptail_helper.sh#L194

I made an I18n branch for the make-pgp-clean-room and pushed two folders
to the repo so Daniel can pull in the UI strings:
https://github.com/eferdman/make-pgp-clean-room/tree/I18n/resources

Liz