[Pki-clean-room-devel] Outreachy Round 15

Poonam Mishra poonammishra24398 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 10:03:54 UTC 2017

Hello all!

I am Poonam Mishra, a third year undergraduate from BITS Pilani, India
pursuing my Masters. I am in love with the concept of programming, and I
love the fact that there's change everyday and there are so many brilliant
things to learn.

To keep this spirit alive, I have been a major contributor to my college
technical fests, designing backend for games and other softwares, mostly
using Django and Flask. I love Python, and have also done Penetration
Testing with python libraries and Assembly.

My technical skills involve web development with Django, Flask, Ruby on
Rails, Security testing with Assembly and Python, and I have also done one
internship in blockchain technology, making me familiar with peer to peer
networking.

I am mostly focusing on Debian while trying for Outreachy, and I haven't
decided on which project will I work on primarily. Neverthless, all the
project ideas are new to me and I have already learned so much just by
trying to install projects!

Regards
Poonam