[Pki-clean-room-devel] Project PKI-clean-room

swechha jha swechhajha12 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 17:22:07 UTC 2017

Hello

I am Swechha , a 3rd year engineering student. I am a python developer and
have worked with Internet of things , a machine learning project ( to
project value of bitcoins), development of a server to store data from a
simulator into MongoDB  as an intern and web development as well.

The concept of cryptography and python makes me interested in this
project.I have already started working on it and even ran the project in
virtualbox.I figured out  the mistake I was doing earlier while trying to
run it from CD . Actually I am using ubuntu Xenial and this was the part
where I made the mistake. But now I am running it from the virtual machine
5.1 and it works absolutely fine.

I even wrote some simple python scripts to use python-newt module (Snack).
I used some simple widgets like Button , checkBox etc and will be uploading
the script to github .

Here's my github link: https://github.com/swekshajha12

Kindly guide me further :)
Sorry for the error messages !