[Pki-clean-room-devel] Outreachy 2017, OpenPGP

Aarti Kashyap kaarti.sr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:46:02 UTC 2017

Hello
i am interested in contributing to Clean room for
Clean Room for PGP and X.509 (PKI) Key Management
Regarding this project I have researched on the following things are:-
->Read the documentation of the GnuPG
->Read up about TAILS Debian based operating system.

I have a few questions:
->What exactly is the difference between Tails that we are trying to build
and Clean room that we can live boot
->Apart from maintaining anonymity in  TAILS what is the other use of the
TAILS operating system.
->The recent news according to one of the blog I found, says the work has
already been done.
https://eferdman.github.io/debian/outreachy/2017/01/03/Debian-4w/
-> From what i have understood is that the Live Debian system is already
built as available on the git, am I required to build a GUI for the same?

Regards
Aarti Kashyap