[Pki-clean-room-devel] Outreachy Participation

Anar Adilova anaradilovab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 18:57:29 UTC 2017

    My name is Anar Adilova, I am an undergraduate student at Nazarbayev
University in Astana, Kazakhstan.

    I am applying to Outreachy and the project Clean Room for PGP and X.509
(PKI) Key Management seems interesting to me and my skills should be a good
fit for it. I programmed in Python in several courses in university and
apart from that I have taken Information Security class, so x509, PGP and
other security concepts are a familiar to me.

    I played a bit with python-newt and I am pretty confident I will be
able to use it skilfully. You can check out my github (
https://github.com/anarkek). I uploaded projects recently, because I'm new
to github. I also have done other projects with different tools and
languages, so if you have any suggestions for contributions, but are unsure
if I can handle it, do not hesitate.

Best Regards,

Anar.