[Pki-clean-room-devel] Interested in being a co-mentor

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:25:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am interested in being a co-mentor for this project, either for Outreachy
or for GSoC.

I am an experienced Computer Engineer (recently I got a LFCE certificate as
well:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318779203_Linux_Foundation_Certified_Engineer
).
I also have experience with GnuPG and bash scripting:
https://github.com/dashohoxha/egpg
I don't have any experience with Python or GUI interfaces.

This project aligns with my research interests, so I would like to follow
it. Being a mentor
maybe is the best way to keep in touch with it.

By the way, I am also giving CS lectures at a small university, so I do
have some experience
with helping students and being patient with them.

Regards,
Dashamir