[Pki-clean-room-devel] Outreachy application deadline, next steps

Silva Arapi silva.arapi19 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 23:20:24 UTC 2017

Hello,

I applied for Outreachy with the Open PGP clean room project, and Bill
Binney and Maurice Verheesen offered to mentor me for the internship
period. I submitted the details in the application with the time line and
objectives I want to achieve with this project.

Best of luck to all the applicants.

Regards,
Silva Arapi