[Pki-clean-room-devel] Google Summer of Code 2018

Jacob Adams tookmund at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:05:05 UTC 2018

As I mentioned in my previous email, I am interested in applying to
Google Summer of Code 2018 and working on the PGP/PKI clean room
project. This project would require another mentor to be a viable
project however:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/CleanRoomForPGPKeyManagement

I figured the people subscribed to this list would be those most
interested in the project so I'm asking here first. Would anyone here
be willing to co-mentor this project with Daniel Pocock?

The biggest hurdle to working on Debian in my opinion is GPG and
anything we can do to make it easier to use will be beneficial to many
parts of the project.

Thanks,
Jacob