[Pki-clean-room-devel] GSoC 2018 mentors needed for clean room

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon Feb 19 16:21:15 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Based on discussions[1] on the debian-outreach mailing list, it is
possible I may need to help the admin side of the program this year and
that will mean I may not be able to personally mentor the PKI/PGP clean
room.

Jacob has been here already looking for a mentor: you are welcome to try
contacting people in other parts of Debian too, for example, you could
try IRC.  You could also try the GnuPG community mailing lists and IRC.

Mentors don't need to be full Debian developers so if you find mentors
from the wider free software community please feel free to introduce them.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/02/msg00040.html