[Popcon-developers] Request for popcon.debian.org vhost

Avery Pennarun apenwarr@nit.ca
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:50:23 -0500

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 03:59:39PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:

> It seems that both popularity contest pages are now fully functionnal
> again.
>
> I don't know what really happen but I expect Avery have fixed his
> pages and that my cron job has done the rest.
>
> So thanks Avery! I will close bug #212300.

Yeah, everything was shut down because of the security breach, and I didn't
have a chance to fix it until recently.  It would still be best to change
the way we generate the stats, though, so they don't depend on my page (and
therefore me).

Have fun,

Avery