[Popcon-developers] cruft in popcon source tarball

Petter Reinholdtsen pere@hungry.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:41:53 +0200

[Bill Allombert]
> The source tarball you uploaded has some files that should be removed:

Yeah, I know, and I really hate it.  But I've never benn able to give
priority to locating an efficient way to avoid this cruft.

> To avoid this kind of problem, I have
> DEBUILD_DPKG_BUILDPACKAGE_OPTS="-ICVS -I'.#*' -I.cvsignore"
> in my .devscripts file.

Thank you very much!  This will do miracles for the packages up load
for d-i as well. :)

Unfortunately it doesn't work on Woody.  But it will from now on
affect all the packages I build in my sid chroot. :)