[Popcon-developers] updated popcon.debian.org

Bill Allombert allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:55:25 +0100

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:55:50PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Bill Allombert]
> > I have updated popcon.debian.org a bit. In particular I have
> > added stats about popcon releases in use.
>
> Cool.  Sounds very good.  I guess we should release a new package with
> the latest version of the scripts. :)

Well, I will wait a bit to see if everythings work fine with the
cron job...

> BTW: How much time do the scripts use now to generate the web pages?
It take 4min35 s (but 10min24s of real time). However the cron job take
aproximately half an hour (probably more on sundays evening), most of
the time being spend in building the results file.

Cheers,
Bill.