[Popcon-developers] Re: Raw data of popcon ?

Alain Schroeder alain at debian.org
Wed Aug 3 09:01:23 UTC 2005

Am Dienstag, den 02.08.2005, 13:20 +0200 schrieb Bill Allombert:

> Maybe but I still keep my reading. Suppose I am the maintainer and
> only reporter of foo. It is trivial to match the only submission
> mentionning foo to me. So long for anonymising.

But actually being a maintainer of package foo does not mean for sure
you are using popcon and reporting this. It will be highly correlated
though.

My intention was gaining access to the data to apply some data mining
procedures and see if we can get some additional information which is
usefull for other users, not making the raw data available to the
public.

I am currently fighting with time problems and with memory consumption
of DM-algorithms due to too many variables in the data set.

Bye,
   Alain