[Popcon-developers] Reinsert popcon question during installation?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere@hungry.com
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 00:10:09 +0200

A few months ago, the popularity-contest question during installation
was removed when tasksel/base-config was rewritten.  This wasn't
discovered by those of us caring about it early enough to fix it in
time for the Sarge release.

Now, Sarge is released, and we move on to new development.  Is it
possible to get the popularity-contest question back into the default
installation now?  What is needed to get it back there?  Anyknow got a
clue to spare?

(No idea what I am talking about?  Check out
<URL:http://popcon.debian.org/>. :)