[Popcon-developers] Re: Popularity-contest http POST: call for testers

Bill Allombert ballombe@master.debian.org
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 04:55:44 -0600

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 09:05:49PM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Saturday 05 March 2005 06:48 pm, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > For that purpose, I have made an experimental popularity-contest package
> > that use both smtp and http. Please find it here:
>
>   Have you considered uploading it to experimental?

Not yet, because it does not report to the normal popcon account so I am
afraid that look a bit sneaky to just drop it in experimental without
warning users.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>