[Popcon-developers] Re: GD perl module disappeared from gluck.debian.org?

Martin Schulze joey at infodrom.org
Fri Nov 11 12:03:14 UTC 2005

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> The last few days we have received this email from cron on
> gluck.debian.org:
>
> > Can't load './/usr/lib/perl5/auto/GD/GD.so' for module GD: libgd.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm line 225.
> >  at /usr/share/perl5/Chart/Base.pm line 15
> > Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Chart/Base.pm line 15.
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/Chart/Base.pm line 15.
> > Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Chart/LinesPoints.pm line 15.
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/Chart/LinesPoints.pm line 15.
> > Compilation failed in require at /org/popcon.debian.org/popcon-mail/../bin/popcon-stat.pl line 69.
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /org/popcon.debian.org/popcon-mail/../bin/popcon-stat.pl line 69.
>
> As you can see, the GD module is now unavailable.  Did something
> change on gluck recently?  Can you add the GD perl module to get the
> popcon.debian.org scripts working again?

gluck was upgraded to sarge.  Neuro announcet this on d-d-a, iirc.

I can offer these packages for you:

gluck!joey(pts/5):~> apt-cache search libgd|grep perl
libgd-gd1-noxpm-perl - Perl module wrapper for libgd (old version against GD 1.8.x)
libgd-gd2-noxpm-perl - Perl module wrapper for libgd - gd2 variant without XPM support
libgd-gd2-perl - Perl module wrapper for libgd - gd2 variant
libgd-graph-perl - Graph Plotting Module for Perl 5
libgd-graph3d-perl - Create 3D Graphs with GD and GD::Graph
libgd-text-perl - Text utilities for use with GD

Which one(s) do you want?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything about it!  -- Mark Twain