[Popcon-developers] Small change to the popcon release graph

Bill Allombert allomber at math.u-bordeaux.fr
Tue Apr 11 18:45:42 UTC 2006

Hello Petter,

I have made a small change to the popcon release graph,
I now treat 1.29 and 1.29.pere.5 as the same version.
This only apply to the graph not to the numbers displayed at
the left.

The exact regexp I use to get the version is

This reduce the number of version displayed thus making the graph more
readable.

I have not yet commited the change, I want to see if it is an
improvement and give you a chance to comment.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.