[Popcon-developers] Frozen popcon?

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Oct 4 05:49:32 UTC 2006

Even if popcon is not in base, we probably all agree that it should be
as frozen as base, given the fact that it is installed by default on
newly installed systems (*this* has been checked, this time....).

So, I hereby propose that a kind of official freeze is declared for
it.

I sent a call for translation updates to translators and as long as
we'll get closer to the release, I'll urge them to update their
translations (which are important as they show up on all default
installs).

I suggest that regular updates are made, just to be sure that these
fixes progressively enter testing on time.

And, indeed, I'd like to suggest an upload quite soon...:-)