[Popcon-developers] data from the past

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Fri Feb 2 13:43:27 CET 2007

also sprach Alain Schroeder <alain at debian.org> [2007.01.25.1348 +0000]:
> You can find the aggregated results in
> gluck:/org/popcon.debian.org/popcon-mail/all-popcon-results
>
> There is no archive of the raw submission as far as I know.

Is this something worth starting? It would have really helped me in
my situation, so maybe it's a good investment into the future?
I can't imagine it's a load of data with bzip2 compression...

Thanks for the response!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

after you install windows xp, you have the option to create user
accounts. if you create user accounts, by default, they will have an
account type of administrator with no password. way to go!