[Popcon-developers] nofiles

Bill Allombert Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux1.fr
Wed Jun 13 13:13:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 06:10:06PM +0100, Kai Hendry wrote:
> I've noticed that wordpress, webpy & flup comes up as nofiles. Which
> isn't cool for Enrico's ept-cache.

PHP files are not atking into account by popcon.  Could you check whether the atime of php files bears a relation to there actual usage ? (i.e. the atime
is not reset by a system process (via a cronjob or a dpkg trigger) ?

> I guess I've made a mistake in my packages, or?

The issue is the way the score is computed. There is no real reason
to give a low score to NOFILES.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>