[Popcon-developers] Interested in promoting Debian with Linux+magazine?

Katarzyna Kaczor katarzyna.kaczor at lpmagazine.org
Mon Nov 26 12:24:16 UTC 2007

Hello,

My name is Katarzyna Kaczor and I am an editorial assistant in Linux+
magazine. It's a quaterly totally devoted to Linux, distributed all over the
US.

For more details I have atteched Press Kit. Please also visit our website
www.lpmagazine.org/en

I am currently collecting the articles to the next issue. Perhaps you could
helo me in this.

This 2/2008 issue of Linux+  will be devoted to Debian (we will feature this
distribution on DVD) so I am making a request to you. I would like to ask you
for contributing an article on Debian to our 'startWITH' section (a
step-by-step guide, how-to article).  Could you?

Please let me know if you are interested in cooperation with our magazine as
soon as it is possible. I hope you will help us promote Debian distro among
our readers - avid Linux users.

Please don't hesitate to inform me about your ideas.

I am looking forward to your quick reply,

Kate
--
Katarzyna Kaczor
Linux+ DVD magazine

Software Media LLC
1461 A First Avenue, # 360
New York, NY 10021-2209
USA

phone number: 1-917-338 - 3631/ +48 22 427 35 34
fax:  +48 22 887 10 11
www.lpmagazine.org/en
http://www.buyitpress.com/en/