[Popcon-developers] historical popcon results

Gaudenz Steinlin gaudenz at debian.org
Tue Sep 11 20:35:34 UTC 2007

Hi

Please CC me on replies. I'm not subscribed to popcon-developers.

For my research about Debian I'm interested in historical popcon data. I
already found old statistics back to 2004 on gluck in
/org/popcon.debian.org/popcon-mail/all-popcon-results/. But the changelog
for the popularity-contest package dates back to 1998. Is the data from
before 2004 still available somewhere?

Also because this data is from the popcon-mail direcetory I'm not sure
if it only contains data submited by email or if this is all the
agregated data.

Thanks for any hints.

Gaudenz

--