[Popcon-developers] Commit access to popcon for the "Pootle" user

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Fri Jul 4 07:50:15 UTC 2008

Hello Petter and Bill,

In order to activate the use of the Debian pootle server
(http://i18n.debian.net:8080) for D-I related work, I would need the
"pootle-guest" user from Alioth to have commit access to popcon CVS
repository.

The point is giving an 2-way easy access to debconf translations (the
debian/po directory).

*I* am the person who created that user which is the identity under
which Pootle commits back translations to upstream repositories.

I and Felipe Augisto van de Wiel are the only people who have access
to the Pootle setup on i18n.debian.net (that server is hosted by the
Extremadura region). So, I take full responsability for all actions by
this "pootle-guest" user, should it make mistakes...:-)

I monitor this activity very closely, indeed and only translators I
entirely trust are allowed to use the "commit" feature of Pootle.

Activating this would help us offering more convenient ways to work to
people who are working on Debian Installer and related translations.

Many thanks in advance....

PS: Bill, the same request actually stands for menu as well...

--

----- End forwarded message -----

--

----- End forwarded message -----