[Popcon-developers] Popcon submission count is falling...

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jul 21 14:07:09 UTC 2008

[Bill Allombert]
> It seems to me that only the number of stable submission is
> decreasing.

Yes, as far as I can see, the testing and unstable numbers are fairly
stable, while the stable numbers are dropping.

> Maybe people have upgraded to a newer distribution, or the upgrade
> mechanism from stable to testing is broken (I hope not).

Yes, it could be, though I hope we are not loosing users so quickly.
All the problems reported with refused HTTP connections make me unsure
if that is the reason, and this was the background for me setting up
this munin graph.  Not sure if it would be able to detect such HTTP
rejections, though.  Any ideas on how we could detect it if the
problem with rejected HTTP submissions still exist?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen