[Popcon-developers] popcon.debian.org not being updated

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Mar 18 08:31:54 UTC 2008

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I guess there are some bogus popcon entries.  Not quite sure how to
> find the problematic entry.  Tried with this, but ran out of time
> when I waited for it to complete.

I had some more minutes this morning, and continued the search.  I
rewrote popanal to not crash but instead report the broken entry.  It
is this one:

  POPULARITY-CONTEST-0 TIME:2719881949 ID:49429b153c5c4a83b7b6db6e53e92201 ARCH:alpha POPCONVER:1.41

The time stamp is 48 years into the future, and this break the date
calculation in the python code.  I'll commit code to ignore such time
stamps in popanal, and hope it solve it for good.

I'm rerunning the processing script, and hope the updated stats will
show up on the web soon.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen