[Popcon-developers] [patch] switch to cron.daily

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue May 6 06:16:54 UTC 2008

[Bill Allombert]
> Hello Petter,
>
> The following patch (and mv debian/cron.weekly debian/cron.daily)
> extend your patch to fully implement the migration to debian/cron.daily.

Great.  I tested it in my chroot, but ran into a problem.  The cron
job just disappeared, instead of being moved.  This was with an
unmodified version of the cron job in place.

Did not have time to debug in.  Did it work for you?  Btw, should the
code refer to 1.44 or 1.45 for upgrades?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen