[Popcon-developers] move of popcon.d.o to a new machine

Bill Allombert Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux1.fr
Wed Jun 10 16:25:52 UTC 2009

> Hi,
>
> as gluck.debian.org needs to move out of the HP labs in Fort Collins, we
> want to move all it's services first to new debian.org machines.
>
> The machine where it will move to is senfl.debian.org, located at MIT.
> Could on of you please coordinate with DSA to move this service to the
> new host. We surely can do that without you, but we can't assure you
> that the service is running properly afterwards, as we don't know it as
> good as you do.
>
> Just keep debian-admin@ in Cc, so all DSA poeple stay in the loop.

Here the requirement for popcon:

1) there is a popcon user which run the cronjob and the cgi-scripts.
2) We need the libchart-perl package to be installed.
3) It should be on a developer accessible machine.
4) The mail server must not reject popcon.d.o email on the ground that
the sender domain is invalid.

Also it is not currently possible for us to sudo -u popcon because it
seems password authentification does not work on gluck. We need a
solution to that issue.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>