[Popcon-developers] I am considering a nicer frontend to [popcon.ubuntu.com]

Vladimir Radulovski office at velko.org
Wed Aug 11 07:59:44 UTC 2010

Hi,
I write as I found this email address into http://popcon.ubuntu.com/README .

I am an Ubuntu fan and a software developer.

What is the situation regarding the right to copy/mix/display the Ubuntu
Popcon Data on my webpage? I need a service with better filtering and
information display (for my personal use, to be used by other linux/ubuntu
users and possibly for business profit ).

What is the license of the data? Is a project like this allowed and what
exactly is allowed and prohibited?

I tried to find the answers to these questions myself, but with no success
by now.

Thanks!

Vladimir Radulovski.