[Popcon-developers] popcon.d.o graphs

Mike Hommey mh at glandium.org
Sun Jul 17 10:46:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the appropriate list to talk about the presentation
side of the popcon results, but here I am.

First, the current data shown by graphs seen outdated compared to the
current data. Getting the graph for e.g. xulrunner-5.0 shows 400
installs while http://popcon.debian.org/by_inst.gz says 2836 as of
writing. It actually "simply" seems stuck on the 1st of July.

The statistics table shown for the iceweasel source package itself
doesn't even contain numbers for xulrunner-5.0:
http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=iceweasel

Finally, is there any way to obtain graphs for packages that do appear
in by_inst.gz but aren't in the archive? (for example xulrunner-7.0)
Note that this historical data exists somewhere, because as soon as a
package hits the archive (e.g. xulrunner-6.0), its historical data is
available in the popcon graphs.

Mike

PS: Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.