[Popcon-developers] Missing packages from results

Bill Allombert Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux1.fr
Mon May 2 14:19:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 07:15:21PM -0300, Rafael S. Suguiura wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've been mapping the results from popcon to an specific set of debian
> packages themselves (from the release below) and I found some missing
> packages on popcon. I tried to look for one of them manually in the result,
> but I couldn't find it. I don't know if this is already known or if it's of
> interest, but I made a list with them and listed below, hoping to give some
> feedback.
>
> For instance, I downloaded the raw popcon data today (April 2nd, 2011) and
> the Debian release is 5.0.8, architecture i386 and using only the "main"
> repository (released 22 January 2011).

Maybe that just means that theses packages are not installed on any system reporting
to popcon. In that case, they do not appear in the popcon report.
The package in your list are rather obscure, so this is not impossible.

Thanks for your interest in Debian popularity-contest,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.