[Popcon-developers] popcon-submit list

Paul Wise pabs at debian.org
Sat Oct 26 02:40:53 UTC 2013

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Right.  I am still moderating the list, but have no idea about the
> repository setup used.  So I hope those that know the current repo can
> fix the commit emails. :)

Since no-one appears to have noticed it breaking after the conversion
from CVS to SVN happened 3 years ago somewhere in 2010, I don't think
fixing it is wanted and it should just be disabled/removed. If I am
wrong there then yourself or Bill (I'm not in the popcon group) should
run the first one of these on vasks.debian.org:

https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Commit_mails_with_diff
https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Sending_notices_on_IRC_via_KGB_bots

--
bye,